Mobile First Aid
- Socially Distanced
- We come to your work or home
- Learn online then do a 1 hour practical assessment
- One on One or small groups
- Nationally Recognised Training
In the current environment, we understand that some of our clients are unable to continue with the delivery of traditional group training. So, we have developed a number of enhanced online learning programs for a number of our nationally recognised units.
These online programs involve participants undertaking extensive online training and theory assessments prior to a short face-to-face assessment. The face-to-face assessments are currently capped at two participants, and run for between 30 and 60 minutes, depending on the course.
This new delivery model is currently available for our key first aid programs (outlined below) and will be extended to cover other vital training programs in time.
This new approach to training allows individuals to complete the online component of training at their own pace, followed by a quick practical assessment with a trainer. In this current environment, we are taking actions to minimise the risk and this new program ticks all the boxes.
- Most learning and training is done online
- Very quick face-to-face assessment with only one or two people present
- No more large groups in one training room for long sessions
- Nationally recognised training
COURSES AVAILABLE AND ASSESSMENT DURATION
- HLTAID001 Provide Cardiopulmonary Resuscitation: Approx. 2 hours of online theory and theory assessment with a 30 minute face to face practical assessment with the trainer.
- HLTAID003 Provide First Aid: Approx. 5.5 hours of online theory and theory assessment with a 60 minute face to face practical assessment with the trainer.
- HLTAID004 Provide an emergency first aid response in an education and care setting: Approx. 6.5 hours of online theory and theory assessment with a 60 minute face to face practical assessment with the trainer.
If you have staff working from home who cannot commit to a date for the face to face assessment you can still get a link to undertake the online learning. As long as the face to face assessment is conducted within 6 months the participant will not need to repeat the work.
We know that businesses will be exceptionally busy catching up when they return so this is a great option as the majority of the work can be completed during this quiet period.
Ablaze offer CPR and first aid training suitable for every industry and every need. We have been providing quality, affordable, nationally recognized training in Canberra since 2007.
“Fun and easy to understand, thanks. I am much more confident that I can help my daughter if she gets hurt.”Katie 2018
“Not just what to do, but why we do it. Much easier to remember and use.”Richard 2018